Complex and potent biologics known as antibody-drug conjugates have the potential to cure a variety of diseases, including cancer. Their clinical potential is attributed to their ability to successfully target disease-associated cells while minimising off-target harm.
About 70% of ADC projects, according to the ADC Review, are contracted out to contract development and manufacturing organisations (CDMOs), and it is anticipated that this trend will continue as pipelines continue to grow. CDMOs who know how to conduct late-stage studies to support the filing strategy are in great demand as more commercial goods reach the market.
In order to assure security, quality, and efficiency in the production of ADCs on a large scale, CMOS is setting up systems to solve the challenging supply chains and investing in facilities and procedures. The contract manufacturing market for ADCs is anticipated to expand dramatically in the next years as a result of the anticipated increase in ADC demand.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Contract market is expected to cross the market value of US$ 9.2 Bn by 2022.
- The Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the most lucrative region in terms of growth.
- Myeloma to be the most successful condition type with the expected CAGR of 17% CAGR in the next 10 years.
- US with US$ 7.3 Bn anticipated market value in 2032 to be the most promising revenue generating country.
- A number of regional and global players operate in this market. These companies compete based on the innovation of their products, their quality, their brand reputation, and their market presence in order to sell their products through various industries. A variety of strategies are being employed by companies to remain competitive.
- In January 2022, Merck and ID Pharma Signed a Memorandum of Understanding to Accelerate Gene Therapy Development and Manufacturing.
- In December 2021, Merck announced that it has joined forces with Innovative Biotech to support the establishment of Nigeria’s first vaccine manufacturing facility.
- In July 2021, Recipharm signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the fill-finish of vaccines and biotherapeutics in Morocco.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583