Hair loss or hair fall can occur as a result of hormonal imbalance, heredity, aging, or medical conditions. Hair fall can appear in many different ways, depending on what is causing it. It can come gradually or suddenly and affect just the scalp or the whole body. Some people lose hair in patch bald spots on the scalp; some people experience the gradual thinning on the top of the head, which is the most common type of hair fall affecting people as they age. An emotional or physical shock can also cause hair to fall; a handful of hair may come out when combing and washing the hair. Hair fall is a symptom of more than thirty diseases including polycystic ovary syndrome, ringworm on the scalp, autoimmune diseases, and thyroid disorders. Hence, it is important to consult a dermatologist to get an effective diagnosis and treatment for the concern. At Skinlogics, the Best Dermatologist in Noida provides the best treatment for hair fall issues effectively. Read on to know more about the causes, tips and treatment for managing hair fall.
Cause of hair fall:
- Hereditary condition is the most common cause of hair fall that happens with aging. This condition is known as androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness, and female-pattern baldness.
- Hormonal changes due to childbirth, pregnancy, menopause, and thyroid problems can cause temporary or permanent hair fall.
- Medical conditions include Alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease that can cause patchy hair fall. This may be triggered by stress and can cause hair fall.
- Scalp infections and a hair-pulling disorder called trichotillomania, an impulse control disorder. It involves the urge to pull out the hair from the scalp or other parts of the body.
- Hair fall can be a side effect of certain drugs such as those used for cancer, depression, heart problems, gout, and high blood pressure.
- Excessive hairstyling can cause hair fall called traction alopecia which puts pressure on the follicles by pulling the hair very tightly.
Treatment for hair loss offered at Skinlogics:
Growth factor or PRP treatment for hair loss:
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy is the latest trend that has shown a positive effect on both male and female hair fall without major side effects. It is an advanced treatment to treat hair fall conditions to trigger hair regeneration and restore youthfulness. It is a three-step process in which a candidate’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp. This procedure utilizes the growth factors and hair rejuvenation cells from the candidate’s own blood to activate the growth of hair from miniaturized hair follicles that enable natural hair growth processes. Candidates who are in an early stage of hair loss are advised to undergo this treatment since it can be difficult to revive long-dormant hair follicles. This therapy has a short period of inflammation at the sites of wounds and hence this treatment is considered to be safe.
Mesotherapy for hair loss:
In order to combat the problem of hair fall by stimulating hair tissues, regenerating cells of the epidermis, and activating blood circulation, mesotherapy treatment is highly effective. This procedure nourishes the scalp by providing a boost of vitamins and other required nutrients, restores hormonal balance, strengthens follicles, and eliminates infection by making the hair healthier and shinier. Hair mesotherapy injects liquid rich in nutrients directly into the mesoderm of the scalp that stimulates the skin cells to produce collagen and elastin that are responsible for hair growth. The results of hair mesotherapy are believed to be more effective in the initial stages of the hair loss process as a preventive measure for baldness. Mesotherapy negates the DHT hormone and ensures hair regrowth.
At Skinlogics, a hair clinic in Noida various other Hair Loss Treatment are offered to make the hair look healthy and thicker.
Tips to manage hair fall in monsoon:
- Do not wash the hair too often as it reduces the amount of oil content that is essential for healthy hair. Using a mild shampoo is essential for washing the hair. Make sure that the shampoo is free from any harsh chemicals.
- Deep conditioning of hair helps in combating dryness and revitalizes the hair.
- Do not tie wet hair as it causes more breakage.
- Oiling hair regularly is a must as it can combat dryness. It strengthens hair roots and provides nourishment to the scalp. Hair oil massage boosts blood circulation in the scalp, which provides nutrients directly to the hair roots.
- Increasing water intake and staying hydrated keeps the hair and scalp hydrated by flushing out the toxins from the body. Proper intake of healthy food is a must when it comes to taking care of hair.
- Do not use hot water to wash the hair as it can damage the hair. Prefer warm or cold water for washing the hair.
- Stress is one of the major reasons for extensive hair loss among people. For strong and healthy hair, avoid stress. Do not let stress take control over you; it can severely damage hair in a lot of other ways as well.
To get the benefits of this treatment, schedule an appointment now with the Best Skin Doctor in Noida.