Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape, featuring an elaborate list of over 450 active CMOs engaged in this domain, along with information on several relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, geographical location of CMOs, type of business segment (active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), intermediates and finished dosage formulations (FDFs)), type of API(s) manufactured (complex, generic and sterile), type of FDF(s) offered (oral solids, liquids / semi-solids, injectables, inhalation and others), type of service(s) offered, type of primary packaging form (blister, tubes, vial / cartridge, ampoule, sachets / pouches / bags, inhalers / nasal sprays, glass / plastic / dropper bottles, pre-filled syringes / autoinjectors), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial) and specific location of manufacturing facilities (country-wise).
- A detailed analysis of various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in number of companies acquired and geographical distribution of the activity, during the period 2017-2021. Further, it highlights the relationship between deal multiples (based on revenues), number of employees and experience of the acquired firm.
- A detailed discussion on various guidelines laid down by major regulatory bodies, across different countries, featuring an elaborative assessment of over 450 CMOs engaged in this domain, along with information on their operational approvals, certifications received, and relative popularity of the key regulatory body. Additionally, the chapter features an insightful multi-dimensional bubble analysis, presenting a comparison of the current regulatory scenario in key geographies.
- Elaborate profiles of key players engaged in offering pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, along with information on its financial performance (if available), service(s) portfolio, manufacturing facilities and capabilities, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
For more information, please click on the following link:
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market/191.html or email email@example.com
Other Recent Offerings
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Pharmaceutical Contract Research Services Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (4th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091