Start your Canon inkjet setup by following the instructions on the ij.start.canon website. Check out and learn the finest and most straightforward ways to download and install the Canon iJ setup and set up the printer hardware. You may obtain an online manual and guide at the site, which is dependent on the computer operating system. Connect the router and Canon printer using either a cable or wireless connection. Install the Canon software after setting up the device. You can now attempt printing.
What Is The Ij.Start Canon?
Canon.com/ijsetup To obtain the appropriate printer driver for your computer device and to begin printing, go to the Canon printer’s official website. You can select your model from a drop-down list at canon.com/ijsetup to obtain the appropriate driver and get installation or reinstallation instructions. You may also search for ij.start canon in your browser to find a direct link and installation instructions. The user can configure the Canon Printer Model using the online setup tool at https //ij start cannon. Your system does not need to install the driver when you connect the Canon printer to your computer.
Install the drivers for your Canon printer From IJ.START.CANON
Ij.start Canon is a manual that is accessible to assist with installation and other associated problems. Without any professional assistance, a user can install it using these instructions. The user must go to ij.start canon and download or view the user manual for their specific printer model.
- Start the computer, then turn on your selected WiFi. Access a safe internet browser right away to protect your privacy from threats. The options include Chrome, Safari, Edge Chromium, Opera, Internet Explorer, and more.
- You can acquire the Canon printer drivers that are appropriate for your printer for free thanks to ij.start.canon. As a result, you must enter ij start canon directly into the address bar. then hit the Enter key to bring up the welcome window.
- You can see the Setup tab here, which you must click to reach the Product Selection box. Click Setup to proceed to the following step.
- After it has been launched, you will see a search field in the middle of the screen that you must fill out with the precise product model number. Therefore, confirm the model number by looking at the label that is adhered to the printer’s rear. Next, select Go.
- On your computer, you will see the ij.start.canon Download box. Check the Operating System field twice, and if necessary, immediately alter it. To begin downloading the software, click the Download button.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from switching between windows or using any extra programmes because doing so can slow down your internet connection and cause the ij.start.canon file download to take longer. When finished, you will have the opportunity to save the file in the preferred secure folder.
Steps For Easy Installation Of Canon Printer Drivers
- If you haven’t changed the file location, all you need to do to launch a downloaded file is go to the Downloads folder. To quickly unpack the files, double-click on the ij.start.canon setup file and select Run.
- The main interface for the Canon driver setup will appear on your screen. Verify the language in which you will use the software to control the printer before moving on to the following page. Therefore, selecting the Language tab will bring up all of the choices for editing it. From the main screen, choose a language that you are familiar with, and then click Next.
- The connection between your printer and computer must now be established. You can choose between a USB connection and a wireless connection method for that. All you have to do is choose your printer once the printer has been correctly linked. It will display the driver and other extra software lists based on the model of your printer.
- Enable the software package’s desired checkboxes. Additionally, you must to have enough space to download the printer driver. Remove some unneeded programmes from your system if your computer is running out of space. Click the Next button to continue with the ij.start.canon setup.
- On your screen, the License agreement window will appear. To prevent problems in the future, you should study every statement provided in the document. You must choose the Yes option to indicate your agreement of the License Agreement. The installation of your chosen driver and any supplementary software will then get started right away.
- You can print a page to check your printer’s operation after the driver configuration is complete. For this to happen, there must be some A4-sized pages in the printer tray. Then, press the Execute button, and a page will print out on your printer right away. The driver setup using ij.start.cannon is now complete.
References: Canon iJ setup