Service Provider Network Infrastructure Industry Overview
The global service provider network infrastructure market size was valued at USD 139.21 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% from 2022 to 2028.
Factors such as the growing demand for network infrastructure services among small and medium-sized enterprises, increasing investments in upgrading networks to improve communication speed, the emergence of the public and private network infrastructure, and the rising adoption of mobile devices are driving the industry demand. Enterprises are adopting digital technology to improve business operations and communication, which are useful for sharing information. Additionally, enterprises are adopting network infrastructure devices as they provide cost-efficient solutions with reliability, increase performance, and save energy.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the Global Service Provider Network Infrastructure Market
Network service provider vendors sell bandwidth that offers access to the network by offering direct Internet access to the service providers. Network technology includes cable satellite, mobile cell, and standard internet protocols. During the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown situation, the governments of various countries restricted the physical movement and citizens preferred to stay at home as a precautionary measure.
Enterprises allowed employees to work from home due to the pandemic lockdown situation and subsequent government restrictions. Thus, there was a sudden increase in the demand for service provider infrastructure hardware. But due to the pandemic situation, there were limitations in supply chains. As a result, vendors were unable to satisfy the demand. Thus, a short-term negative impact on the market was observed in 2020.
Browse through Grand View Research's Network Security Industry Research Reports.
- E-commerce Market – The global e-commerce market size was valued at USD 9.09 trillion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing penetration of the internet is bolstering the smartphone-using population across the world.
- Managed Services Market – The global managed services market size was valued at USD 267.3 billion in 2022 and is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% from 2023 to 2030. Managed services reduce downtime redundancy and provide customized value-added services like application testing, service catalog building, and expert consultancy. Multiple monitoring tools and several layers of infrastructure managed by isolated teams contribute to the market growth.
Service Provider Network Infrastructure Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global service provider network infrastructure market based on technology, industry, enterprise size, and region:
Service Provider Network Infrastructure Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Routers & Switches
- Carrier IP Telephony
- Broadband Access & Optical Transport
- Microwave transmission & Mobile Backhaul
- Wireless Packet Core
Service Provider Network Infrastructure Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Retail and eCommerce
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Government & Defense
- Information Technology & Telecommunications
Service Provider Network Infrastructure Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Large Enterprises
Service Provider Network Infrastructure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the global service provider network infrastructure market include
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- ZTE Corporation
- Juniper Networks Inc
- Alcatel–Lucent S.A.
- Brocade Communications Systems Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Ericsson Inc.
- Aruba Networks Inc.
- Bluecoat Systems In.
- Nokia Siemens Networks
Order a free sample PDF of the Service Provider Network Infrastructure Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519