The global molecular imaging market is projected to be worth USD 10.71 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The molecular imaging market is observing a rapid growth attributed to the rising occurrence of chronic diseases like cancer. Cancer significantly impacts the societal and economic growth in the US and worldwide and is a major contributor to the cost burden of disease. It has been anticipated that 1,806,590 new cancer cases are likely to be diagnosed in the US in 2020, and 606,520 deaths will occur owing to the disease.
The report is updated with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Molecular Imaging Market . Every industry vertical across the globe has been affected by the pandemic, and the report assesses if the impact of the pandemic on the Molecular Imaging Market has been positive or negative. It also sheds light on the effect of the financial difficulties and supply disruption caused by the pandemic in the overall growth of the market. Furthermore, the report covers a current and future impact assessment of the pandemic on the overall growth of the Molecular Imaging Market .
To learn more details about the report visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bioelectric-medicine-market
Key participants include Canon Inc., Digirad Corporation, General Electric Company, PerkinElmer Inc., Siemens Healthineers Inc., Bruker Corporation, Cardinal Health, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Advanced Accelerator Applications, and DDD-Diagnostics A/S, among others.
Covid impact analysis:
The report considers COVID-19 as a key contributor of the dynamically altered market scenario. The report covers a comprehensive impact analysis of the global health crisis on the overall growth of the market. Furthermore, the report covers the current and future impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the market and its key segments.
Scope of the Global Molecular Imaging Market Report
The report performs an accurate estimation of the growth prospects of the different market segments by studying the current market scenario, past performance, demand and supply ratio, production, consumption, sales, and revenue generation of the key players in the upcoming years. The market segmentation provides a 360° view of the Molecular Imaging Market industry, which turns out to be beneficial for readers interested in this sector.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8-year analysis of the Global Molecular Imaging Market
- Critical understanding of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Emergen Research has segmented the global molecular imaging market on the basis of product type, application, end-users, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Positron Emission Tomography
Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Hospitals & Clinics
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- The latest report broadly categorizes the global Molecular Imaging Market into several geographical terrains, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The study is inclusive of essential information relevant to each region in this broad industry segment, along with the key drivers of the regional market growth.
- The report further estimates the revenue accumulated by these regions over the forecast period.
- The latest research report studies the major market players, their regional presence, industry share, and production facilities.
- The report offers significant data pertaining to these market competitors’ company profiles, product types, and application outlook.
- Moreover, the pricing models and gross margins of these industry majors have also been mentioned in the report.
Browse more releted reports@
Bionics Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bionics-market
Vaccine Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vaccine-market
Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laparoscopy-and-endoscopy-devices-market
Forensic Technology Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/forensic-technology-market
Metastatic Cancer Treatment Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/metastatic-cancer-treatment-market
Neurostimulation Devices Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neurostimulation-devices-market
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/intelligent-drug-discovery-market
Digital Biomarkers Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-biomarkers-market
About Emergen Research :
Working at Emergen Research. At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.