NAATI CCL test allows you to secure 5 extra VISA points. People willing to relocate or study in Australia appear for this test to secure extra 5 VISA points. If you score more than 63 in the test, only then can you secure these points. Full blog by A One Australia Education Group
Candidates appearing for this test will be willing to earn these 5 extra points so that they don’t have to face any problem while applying for VISA, and they have an advantage of these 5 points.
To score these points, candidates must practice properly and study for the exam to secure these points, but at the time of the exam, we tend to make some common mistakes that we shouldn’t have. In this blog, I will be talking about some common mistakes to avoid in the NAATI CCL Test so that you can score good marks to secure these 5 VISA points.
Don’t translate every single word
- During the NAATI CCL test, you don’t have to translate every word into your native language. Go with the flow of the context and the dialogue as translating every word will consume time, and there are chances that all your translation won’t be correct.
Careful with facts and figures
- You have to be careful with the facts and figures because if you lose track of the facts and figures, there are changes you may end up getting a negative score because of it.
- Make special attention to the facts and figures and try making a note of it so that if you miss something, you can refer to your notes and be safe from losing your points in the test.
Be formal while speaking
- insider speaking in a formal language in front of the examiner as this portrays a positive image in the font of the examiner. Make sure you are not in a hurry to answer the questions, be at a slow pace while speaking so that the examiner understands your answer to his question, and evaluates you properly.
Take care of the grammar
- As this is a language interpretation test, we have to be careful with both languages’ grammar. We have to be careful with nouns, verbs, and the tense of the speech. If we interpret this wrong, this might change the sentence’s meaning, And you might end up losing points.
- Make sure you note the important things like adverbs and adjectives so that you don’t get these things wrong in the exam. This is because losing important information may lead you to lose your points in the exam.
- If you make a note of the important things, your chances of losing points decrease as our end goal is to gain good marks, and this technique leads us to our goal.
A One Australia Education Group is one of the best PTE coaching in Sydney, Australia. We are offering both offline and Ielts Coaching Melbourne so that you can enroll according to your feasibility. A One Australia Education Group has got the best faculties for PTE Coaching Melbourne and NAATI CCL Adelaide. Contact them for more details on PTE Coaching Sydney and IELTS training Sydney.
You can check out the free PTE practice material: https://oneaustraliagroup.com/practice-material/.
Contact us today to get a 25 AUD coupon free.
You might be wondering how to get a good score in real time. Have a look at these latest PTE questions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpwzTe6WsVLuvlA-Gebq-A
Looking to work once you reach Australia? Sign up on Apply Cart to know more: https://applykart.com.au/