Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanners and Accessories Industry Data Book Covers Magnetic Resonance Imaging, MRI Coils & Motion Tracking Systems Markets.
The global magnetic resonance imaging scanners and accessories Industry size was estimated at USD 13.25 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% CAGR (2023-2030).
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market Highlights
The global magnetic resonance imaging market size was valued at USD 5.26 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 9.0 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2030.
- The adoption of advanced imaging technologies is augmenting the growth of the MRI market
- The open system is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period due to its efficiency to accommodate all sizes of patients without feeling claustrophobic
- MRI for neurological and brain disorders dominated the market largely due to the growing number of neurological conditions and increasing demand for the less invasive diagnostic procedure
- The high-field MRI segment is expected to experience the fastest growth largely due to its efficiency to provide detailed images for diagnosis
- Imaging centers are expected to exhibit the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Government initiatives to improve primary care is one of the major factors impacting the segment growth
- In 2021, North America dominated the global space with the largest revenue share owing to continuous research and high adoption of advanced techniques in the region
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest growth rate largely due to the growing number of clinical studies in the region for high-field MRI machines
Access the Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanners and Accessories Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Coils Market Report Highlights
The global magnetic resonance imaging coils market size was valued at USD 7.99 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 13.7 billion by 2028, The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.9% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The radiofrequency coil segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period
- Development of advanced radiofrequency coil for various application is expected to contribute towards segment growth
- The neurology segment held the largest revenue share and is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period owing to the rising number of research activities being conducted regarding the efficiency of head coils with 7T MRI machines for neurological conditions
- The pediatric segment is also expected to grow at a significant rate owing to the development of semi-flexible array coils for pediatric magnetic resonance imaging to avoid challenges associated with the imaging
- The hospitals segment held the largest revenue share in the market in the end-use segment. Increasing installation of advanced MRI machines in these settings is expected to drive the demand for magnetic resonance imaging coils
- The ambulatory care centers segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing number of MRI scans performed in these settings due to reduced wait time and cost
- North America held the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to the presence of a large number of market players and growing initiatives for the development of advanced MRI coils
- In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to experience the fastest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the region and growing demand for MRI
MRI Motion Tracking Systems Market Report Highlights
The global MRI motion tracking systems market size was valued at USD 2.76 million in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 12.48 million by 2030 registering a CAGR of 20.8% CAGR (2023-2030).
- Optical Tracking Systems like cameras are largely adopted by MRI manufacturers due to their increased efficacy and image capture accuracy
- The marker systems segment is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR in the global market during the forecast period
- The North America region dominated with a revenue share of 58.38% in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 20% from 2022 to 2030
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanners and Accessories Industry Data Book – Magnetic Resonance Imaging, MRI Coils & Motion Tracking Systems Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the magnetic resonance imaging scanners and accessories industry are –
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Toshiba Corporation
- Aurora Imaging Technologies, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Esaote SPA
- Sanrad Medical Systems Pvt ltd
- MR Instruments, Inc.
- RAPID MR International, LLC
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Hologic Inc.
- Metria Innovations
Grand View Research’s Magnetic Resonance Imaging scanners and accessories industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of magnetic resonance imaging scanners and accessories industry data book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets