LTCC and HTCC Industry Overview
The global LTCC and HTCC market size to be valued at USD 3.9 billion by 2028 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% during the forecast period.
The growing requirement of microelectronics in vehicles and aircraft for a safer experience is anticipated to drive market growth over the forecast period. LTCC and HTCC ceramic substrates are widely used in numerous industries such as automotive, telecommunication, and consumer electronics. Rising concerns to develop high-performance small-sized circuit boards for electronic components at low manufacturing costs are likely to drive the growth of the market over the coming years.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the Global LTCC and HTCC market
The U.S. is expected to remain the leading market for LTCC and HTCC in North America over the forecast period owing to the growing prominence of emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G technology. Rising research spending for developing next-generation wireless technologies and ongoing collaborations among different research institutes are projected to further fuel market growth. Furthermore, increasing penetration of electronic devices/sensors in vehicles is anticipated to offer new avenues for the growth of the market in the coming years. For instance, LTCC offers superior performance in advanced automotive sensing, and HTCC technology can be utilized for next-generation automotive components such as the packaging of LED headlights, LD headlights, and DCB circuit substrates.
With the shifting transition from hardware to software-defined vehicles, market players across the value chain of automotive electronics are investing to capitalize on innovations through software and electronics. Examples of software innovation include connectivity, electrification, autonomous driving, and diverse mobility. LTCC is an attractive solution for the packaging of microelectronic devices, however, numerous studies are underway to overcome challenges encountered during the production, processing, and application of LTCC. These challenges include chemical issues, which arise due to the interaction of thick films and glass phases in tapes, whereas physical issues arise due to the mismatch of screen-printed paste and tape.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Specialty Glass, Ceramic & Fiber Industry Research Reports.
- Abaca Fiber Market – The global abaca fiber market size was estimated at USD 420.9 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.1% from 2021 to 2028.
- Epoxy Composite Market – The global epoxy composite market size was valued at USD 28.40 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% from 2021 to 2028.
LTCC and HTCC Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global LTCC And HTCC market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- LTCC And HTCC Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- LTCC And HTCC Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- LTCC And HTCC Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Market Share Insights:
- May 2022: Northstar Recycling Company, LLC acquired Complete Recycling, LLC. The purchase would allow the former to provide increased services to their current customers, while also improving the combined business’ potential to serve additional consumers and partners via a more scaled platform.
- September 2021: Eurokey Recycling invested about £15 million in a supermarket recycling line. This development is intended to retrieve and recycle flexible plastics and films from the supermarket and retail sectors.
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the global LTCC and HTCC market include
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- NGK Spark Plug Ltd.
- Yokowo Co., Ltd.
- KOA Corporation
- Maruwa Co. Ltd.
Order a free sample PDF of the LTCC and HTCC Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519