Laser diode market forecast study predicts the market to rise at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast timeline, from 2022 to 2031. The global market was valued at more than US$ 6.2 Bn in 2021. Laser diode market research report estimates that the market will surpass valuation of US$ 18.3 Bn by 2031. Laser diodes are used in broadband communication systems as well as data centers in the telecommunications industry. In analog and digital fibre optic network systems, laser diodes are used to pump lasers in EDFAs (Erbium-doped amplifiers) or in the form of high-power pulsed lasers in the test and measurement industry.
In order to keep their businesses growing after the COVID-19 outbreak, laser diode manufacturers & suppliers are focused on rapidly growing end-use industries including IT & communications and automotive. The need for use in several industrial applications including heat treatment, welding, precision metal cutting, and cladding is expected to fuel market growth. In order to diversify their income streams, manufacturers can take advantage of additional potential in laser products.
Laser printers, motion sensors, sensors, 3D depth sensors, and optical disk pickup are just a few of the technologies that employ laser diodes. Since data damaged or lost owing to drive aging is reduced in optical data storage, usage of solid-state lasers for data storage is increasing.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights–
Key Findings of Market Report
- Demand for autonomous cars is anticipated to grow in both developed as well as developing nations, thereby boosting the laser diode market throughout the forecast period. Additionally, the global market has grown as a result of increasing investment in the development and production of autonomous cars and continuing technological advancements in the automotive industry.
- The aerospace and military industry is a critical end-use industrial category for laser diodes. For decades, laser diodes have been used in the form of pump sources for solid-state systems in the aerospace and military industries. This is still one of the most common applications of laser diode, with high-power laser diode bars and laser diode arrays being the most common formats.
- Based on technology, distributed feedback laser diodes commanded a 35% of the laser diode global market share in 2021. Distributed feedback laser diodes are preferred owing to their improved modulation capacity, simple design and capability to function at high temperatures.
- In 2021, Asia Pacific accounted for 34% of the global laser diode market in terms of volume. The increasing demand for laser diodes in the consumer electronics and automotive industries is largely responsible for the market growth. These end-use industries account for a large portion of overall consumption in Asia Pacific. In the region, China held a significant proportion of the laser diode market.
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis at–https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=3627
Global Laser Diode Market: Growth Drivers
- Based on property (wavelength), the near-infrared laser diode category is expected to develop rapidly during the forecast period. Growth of the category is ascribed to growing demand for near-infrared laser diodes in medical and remote sensing uses. NIR (Near Infrared) lasers are one of the most diversified types of solid-state lasers.
- Considering doping material, the GaAs category is expected to increase rapidly in the forthcoming years. The expansion of the segment is likely due to growing demand for a broad variety of products, including commercial displays and lighting, copper welding, and blue-ray players. In electrical circuits, it also creates reduced noise than silicon devices, especially at much higher frequencies.
Request Sample Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=3627
Global Laser Diode Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Frankfurt Laser Company
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc.
- Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Sharp Corporation
Browse Latest Electronics & Semiconductors Industry Research Reports by TMR
- Biometric Sensors Market
- Nano Radiation Sensors Market
- Ultrasonic Sensors Market
- Industrial Current Sensors Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/industrial-current-sensors-market.html
- Quantum Dot Sensor Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/quantum-dot-sensor-market.html
- Wavefront Sensor Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/wavefront-sensor-market.html
- Sensor Signal Conditioner (SSC) ICs Market– https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sensor-signal-conditioner-ics-market.html
- RFID Sensor Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/rfid-sensor-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research reports company providing business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453