Bellsouth’s email service is well-known in the United States. Because there are so many Bellsouth customers in the United States, they confront a host of problems. As a result, if you are unfamiliar with Bellsouth Email Settings Outlook, you may seek professional assistance. You must first complete the setup process if you want to utilise this email service provider.
Do you require assistance in configuring your BellSouth email? Do you know what to do if there are any technical problems with it? Don’t worry; all of the solutions may be found on this page. When signing up, sending or getting an error, users commonly encounter problems. As a result, if you come across any faults or other problems, properly review the blog to learn everything you can about it. Because many users use Outlook as their primary email client, the email options for customising the Bellsouth.net account are also available in Outlook.
Bellsouth Email Configuration For Outlook
The Email Settings For Bellsouth on Outlook.com process is straightforward. This eliminates the need to manually configure the receiving and outgoing servers. To finish, simply enter your login information and sink emails.
Third-party email clients, on the other hand, do not have this limitation. Because some of them require manual POP3 SMTP server configuration. If you are familiar with the technique, it will be quite simple for you. If not, don’t panic; by following our tutorial, you may quickly setup a BellSouth email. Below are instructions for configuring Bellsouth email in Outlook on Windows 10.
- Open Outlook, then select File, Add Account, and then “Manual server configuration or other server types.”
- Next should be chosen. In the new window, yes.
- Next, provide your name and Bellsouth email address.
- Choose IMAP and POP, then click Next.
- “imap.mail.att.net” is the incoming mail server.
- smtp.mail.att.net is the Outgoing Mail Server.
- Enter your email address and password when asked.
- Check the boxes next to “Use the same settings as my incoming mail server” and “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” before clicking More Settings.
- Then, on the Advanced page, confirm that the POP3 Incoming Server Port Number is 995.
- Also, make sure the Outgoing Server Port is set to 465.
- Use the following type of encrypted connection now that SSL has been disabled.
- The email setup process is complete once you click Finish.
You may now access both your BellSouth and Outlook email accounts in one place. If you prefer Outlook as your email programme, you won’t miss your Bellsouth emails because you can now access them there as well.
The Bellsouth email settings provided above will allow you to send and receive emails without incident. Because Outlook includes a variety of setup options and settings, make sure you customise it to meet your requirements.
References: Bellsouth Email Settings For Outlook