Checking Netspend Balance Has Become Simple Like Never Before
Having a Netspend card is always a plus one along with a great feeling to make all your payments digitally too without any hassle. Netspend account has always proven to be a savior in most emergency situations. Ever thought that you are going to make a very important payment but you are not sure whether you have a sufficient amount of funds or not. This is one question that bothers you the most at such a crucial time. Now you will be worried about How do I unlock my NetSpend account online? Let’s find the answer to this question and what are the suitable ways to Netspend check balance.
TYPES OF WAYS–
- USING NETSPEND WEBSITE
- Open your Netspend website on your smartphone.
- Now enter your Netspend ID and password to login into your account.
- You can also scan your finger to sign into your account.
- After you have successfully logged into your account, you will see the home screen as a display.
- You find your Netspend available balance at the top right corner of the screen.
- USING NETSPEND APP
- The netspend check card balance can be checked by using your Netspend App.
- It is available for both android and IOS smartphones.
- Download the app from the play store or the App store.
- After you open the app the first thing visible on your mobile screen will be the list of all your transactions.
- At the top right of the page, you get to see the ‘available balance’ option.
- Click on that and check your available balance.
- Now you can easily check your Netspend account balance.
- USING ‘ANYTIME ALERTS’ Service
- Netspend offers a very special feature known as the ‘Anytime Alerts’ for all its users to have an idea about their Netspend account.
- You can simply just sign up to your account and sign up for this ‘Anytime Alerts’ to get message alerts through the mobile app.
- This is one of the best features which is known as Netspend Check balance.
- Also, Anytime Alerts gives you the details of Received Deposits, Declined transactions, individual transaction details, and Budget notifications.
How to enable Anytime Alerts on Netspend Account–
- So, a first step to enable the link, navigate through the official Netspend site and subscribe to the Anytime Alerts feature.
- Then use your smartphone to text the letters ‘BAL’ and then send it to the number 22622.
- Now, wait for the response. You will receive a text from the other side and you will be informed about your Netspend balance.
- USING TOLL- A FREE NUMBER
- You can also call the toll-free number 1-866-387-7363.
- Unfortunately, you need to pay a small fee to avail of this service.
- This service is not free.
So all the above-stated ways give you the information about How to check netspend balance online. Now you have four ways that can be used for your Netspend Account balance no matter where you are and what you are doing. Now you have the complete knowledge to have access to your Netspend check card balance.