Hewlett-wide The printers from Packard are renowned for their ability to print high-quality photos, scan and copy documents, and output text and graphics in either black or colour. You could find that your HP printer occasionally begins printing blank pages instead of coloured ones. Normally, when an ink cartridge in your HP printer runs out of ink, no colour prints will be produced. Other possible causes of this problem include incorrect printer settings, print head issues, etc. You must be familiar with excellent troubleshooting techniques if you want to fix My Hp Photosmart 6520 Won’t Print. This tutorial provides simple fixes if your HP printer is having trouble printing black ink properly or clearly. Your HP printer may occasionally run correctly but refuse to print in black ink. As a result, your printer produces pages that are either blank or printed with light black lettering.
My HP 6520 printer won’t print in black and white or colour; why?
HP printers can create stunning prints in both colour and monochrome. When you need to print documents in black and white, your HP printer can start generating blank pages. Here, you need to make sure the ink cartridge is filled with ink first. The following are some major causes of your Hp Photosmart 6520 Black Not Printing:
- Problems with the print head.
- The black ink in the ink cartridge runs out.
- incorrect colour settings on the printer, etc.
- Additionally, using subpar ink may cause this issue.
- Whatever the root cause, the problem has to be resolved as soon as possible.
Do blank pages continue to print on your HP printer? Here’s a quick fix
We might be able to fix the issue with the HP Deskjet, Officejet Pro, Photosmart, and Laserjet series printers’ inability to print in black ink. To solve the problem, kindly adhere to the precise instructions. Using the remedies given below, you can identify the root of your HP printer’s failure to print documents in either black and white or colour.
Step 1: Examine the cartridge
- By removing the printer’s top cover, carefully remove the colour ink cartridge.
- After replacing the black colour cartridge, try printing the files again.
- It’s possible that your HP printer’s black ink supply is low or that the colour cartridge is damaged.
- The cartridge’s capacity should be at least 1/4 of what you have. On the side of the ink cartridge, look for the expiration date.
You can attempt the next approach if the previous one doesn’t work for you and the HP 6520 printer won’t print in black.
Step 2: Examine the print head.
- Sometimes the issue is caused by dust particles that travel beneath the ink cartridge, therefore clean the printer print heads.
- Six times while holding down the “Power” button, push and hold the “Resume” button.
- Allow your HP printer to gently clean the print heads on its own while you keep your finger off the power button.
- You should republish your papers. Press and hold the “Power” button once more, then click the “Resume” button five times for a more thorough cleaning operation if your HP printer is still printing blank pages.
- If required, print the page once more.
If you are still having trouble using your HP printer to print documents in black and white or colour, there is a software/printer driver problem. In this instance, you could want to reset your printer and attempt downloading the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website once more.
References: Hp Photosmart 6520 Not Printing Black