Eubiotics Industry Overview
The global eubiotics market size was valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% from 2022 to 2030.
The demand for the product is anticipated to be driven by favorable regulatory scenarios banning the usage of antibiotics and growing meat consumption across the globe. The market experiences high competition with well-established and long-term operating players enjoying major market share. Companies are heavily investing in R&D activities to develop sustainable technologies for manufacturing cost-effective and affordable products. The lack of an adequate number of players in several countries specifically in the Middle East opens ample opportunities for new players to enter and gain a strong foothold in the market.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the Global Eubiotics Market
Eubiotics are manufactured and are distributed either through feed mills, pre-mixers, or specific distributors. The companies involved in manufacturing eubiotics either sell their products directly to their consumers or sell them to integrated feed producers. Either way, the eubiotic products reach the livestock producers. Eubiotics, such as organic acids, are manufactured by processes such as fermentation and chemical synthesis. Mostly, the chemical synthesis process is preferred for animal feed applications such as silage and feed additives.
Eubiotics prices are majorly influenced by raw material availability, agro-climatic conditions, regional jurisdictions, etc. The manufacturers compete based on competitive pricing owing to the presence of price-sensitive buyers. The manufacturers are focused on process innovation and low-cost raw material procurement to gain a competitive advantage in the market. Furthermore, the fast growth of end-use applications such as feed, and pharmaceutical among others along with increasing production of eubiotics which is inclined to bridge the gap between supply and demand is further projected to moderately increase the prices over the forecast period.
Eubiotic products such as prebiotics, and probiotics are an important part of the value chain of the nutraceuticals industry. Developing economies, including India and China, are well-positioned in the market, owing to technological advancement, low-cost labor, and abundant availability of raw materials due to upscale production. Key players in developing economies are, thus, creating an optimized process and a robust supply chain for cost-effective product manufacturing, thereby offering products at comparatively lower prices.
Browse through Grand View Research's Animal Feed and Feed Additives Industry Research Reports.
- Animal Nutrition Organic Acids Market – The global animal nutrition organic acids market size was estimated at USD 113.3 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2021 to 2028. The market is anticipated to be driven by the growing animal feed industry. Increased utilization of organic acids in animal feed as a predominant substitute to traditional growth promoters is a key factor influencing market development across key geographies worldwide.
- Animal Feed Additives Market – The global animal feed additives market size was valued at USD 39.6 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% from 2022 to 2030. This growth is attributable to the surging consumption of meat and animal-based products by consumers, the steadily increasing global population, and growth in the population of livestock.
Eubiotics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global eubiotics market report on the basis of product, form, application, end-use, and region:
- Eubiotics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilotons; 2018 – 2030)
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
- Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS)
- Mannan-Oligosaccharides (MOS)
- Organic Acids
- Eubiotics Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilotons; 2018 – 2030)
- Eubiotics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilotons; 2018 – 2030)
- Gut Health
- Eubiotics End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilotons; 2018 – 2030)
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Swine Feed
- Aquatic Feed
- Eubiotics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilotons; 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the eubiotics market include:
- Novus International, Inc.
- UAS Laboratories
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Calpis Co., Ltd.
- Advanced BioNutrition Corp
- BEHN MEYER
- Lesaffre Group
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Associated British Foods plc
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Evonik Industries AG
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Bluestar Adisseo Co.
Order a free sample PDF of the Eubiotics Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519