QuickBooks is a multi-tasking software that can execute many accounting processes simultaneously. For successfully executing these tasks, a bank is used as a medium to carry out the transactions in the software. The user’s bank account is linked, andall the banking processes are carried out through this bank account in QuickBooks. But sometimes, the software may face issues while accessing your bank data or executing any task related to your bank. QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 is an error associated with your bank account that develops when QuickBooks cannot connect to the bank servers to extract the data. If you also encountered this error in your QuickBooks, go through the blog to understand why this error occurs and some easy solutions to it.
Dial +1-855-856-0042 and talk to a professionalto troubleshoot any issues in your QuickBooks.
Details of the error
QuickBooks users should have their Bank accounts linked to the software to provide a medium for transactions that occur in the software. But sometimes, the connection with the bank cannot sustain due to issues in the software, network or maybe in the bank servers. You might see an error message if the software cannot access bank feeds or execute any other task involving your bank account.
The conditions which encourage the development of this error in QuickBooks are mentioned below-
- The internet speed of your network connection is not sufficient to run QuickBooks.
- Account data in the company file is damaged, due to which the file is now unsupported in QuickBooks.
- Your software is working fine, but there are currently some issues with the bank servers.
You should always keep your QuickBooks updated to the latest version and verify that the account login credentials you used were correct and renter if necessary.
Some of the methods you can use to remove this error from your QuickBooks are-
Solution 1- Reconnect your bank account using a duplicate bank file
Due to some issues, QuickBooks may be unable to connect to your company file. Create a different bank file and try to reconnect. Follow the steps below-
- Open QuickBooks & click on the File
- Close company files, and in the no company open window,select create a new company
- SelectExpress startto instantly initiate by entering your business detailsor Detailed start for documenting all your information and executing the entire setup again.
- Click on the Bankingoption and selectSet Up Bank feeds.
- Start typing your bank name and select it from the auto-fill list.
- Do as per the on-screen instructions given by the software.
- Click on Connect.
Try the next solution if you still see issues while connecting to your bank account.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error 15241
Solution 2- Make sure you’ve downloaded the bank file in a correct format
Bank files are available in various formats on the website. Maybe, you’ve downloaded it in a format not supported in QuickBooks. Refer to the steps below for downloading the file in the correct format(.qbo)-
- Go to your Bank’s website using a web browser.
- Login to your bank account and verify that youuse the correct login credentials.
- After you log in to your bank account, download the file in .qbo format or if you face issues while logging in, reset your account password as directed on the website.
These methods will fix this error in our QuickBooks.
This is the end of our blog, which details QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013. You read about the causes of this error and the appropriate ways to rectify it from the software. We expect it was easy to execute the methods and your QuickBooks to be error-free again.
Call +1-855-856-0042 and talk directly to a QB expert if you still face some issues.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6144 82