Recently, Microsoft introduced an application called QuickBooks Web Connector to share the data between the QuickBooks application and online applications hosted on the web. You can download this application free of charge from the official website of Intuit. Moreover, it is very simple to set up and manage the application. But, at times, users might complain about getting different web connector errors in QuickBooks. One of them is QBWC1039, when the application doesn’t have enough permissions to access the company file. However, to know about all the QuickBooks web connector errors, stick to this post till the end.
Do you need an expert’s assistance to overcome QuickBooks web connector error QBWC1039? All you have to do is to reach out to our experts.. The experts will provide you with the appropriate solutions without taking much time.
What are the different QuickBooks Web Connectors errors?
Here we have listed some of the common web connector errors that may arise while running the QBWC.
- QuickBooks Error QBWC1085:-
Most often, users might end up with QuickBooks Error QBWC1085 when there is a damaged or missing QWCLOG.txt file. Users may also encounter this error if the QuickBooks Web Connector is not installed properly. On the occurrence of the error, you will experience any one of the following error messages:
- “QBWC1085: There was a problem with the log file. QuickBooks Web Connector will continue without the log file.”
- “Exception TypeError: Unknown name”.
At times, users may experience QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1039 while trying to connect an app with the QBDT using the Web Connector. However, there are different reasons why this error may pop up. Therefore, to make you aware of all of them, we have listed some of the causes below:
- It could happen when the Web Connector and the QuickBooks application are in different locations.
- It may also occur when you cannot access the company file or you have changed the location.
- Another instance may be using the outdated version of QuickBooks on your PC.
- QBWC1022, 1023, or 1024:-
There might be certain instances when users might come across a QBWC1022 error when they try to connect to the QuickBooks application. Apart from these, numerous other reasons might lead to this error, which are as follows:
- You might discover that QuickBooks is not running appropriately.
- It could happen when an open window is preventing the connection.
- Sometimes, it may also be triggered when no company file is open.
Users might encounter the QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1032 when the Web Connector fails to locate your application during a scheduled update. If you are also one of those who got stuck with the same error, then try the following solution to get it fixed right away.
- You need to uncheck everything available under the Auto-run and choose the Exit option.
- After this, try to reopen the web connector and check whether the issue still exists.
Seeking Any Additional Help!!
After reading this post, we hope you have a thorough understanding of the various QuickBooks Web Connector errors. You will also learn about the possible reasons for the QBWC1039 error. However, if you require any extra information, please contact our experts.