The Global Digital Payment Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market along with crucial statistical data about the Digital Payment Market The research study provides historical data from 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2028. The report also profiles established and emerging players in the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
The Digital Payment Market size is expected to reach USD 215.88 Billion at a steady CAGR of 13.3% in 2028, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Factors driving steady market revenue growth include rising Internet proliferation and growth of the e-commerce sector. According to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), in 2019, over 4 Billion individuals (51% of the global population) had access to the Internet, an increase of 8.1% from the previous years. Rising Internet proliferation has been pivotal in spurring the growth of e-commerce sales, which in turn, is driving demand for digital payment methods such as digital wallets as a means to a secure, convenient, and fast payment method for e-commerce customers. A digital wallet enables a pleasant and improved online shopping experience by eliminating complications in checkout processes, which are the primary reasons behind shoppers abandoning their shopping carts. Additionally, digital wallets are also beneficial in enhancing customer loyalty, thereby encouraging e-commerce service providers to integrate digital wallets into their digital payments options.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/607
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Digital Payment Market It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Digital Payment Market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Digital Payment Market
Radical Highlights of the Digital Payment market report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Digital Payment Market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Sensor Fusion Market.
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
The key companies studied in the report are:
Mastercard Inc., Fiserv Inc., Visa Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., PayPal Holdings Inc., Intuit Inc., Global Payments Inc., Stripe, PayU, and ACI Worldwide Inc.
Key geographical areas:
- North America
- The Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.