Digital Health Industry Data Book Covers Tele-Healthcare, mHealth, Healthcare Analytics and Digital Health System Markets.
The global digital health Industry size was valued at USD 211.0 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 809.2 billion by 2030. The projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6% from 2023 to 2030.
mHealth Market Report Highlights
The global mHealth market size was valued at USD 56.8 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 130.6 billion by 2030 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period,
- The market size is anticipated to be valued at USD 130.6 billion by 2030, owing to growing adoption of mHealth platforms and technologies and increasing penetration of internet connectivity and smartphones by patients and physicians
- The mHealth apps segment dominated the market in 2022 with a revenue share of 76.5%, owing to high internet usage, increasing penetration of smartphones, and growing awareness about mHealth among healthcare professionals
- The monitoring services segment dominated the market in 2022 with a revenue share of 61.5%, owing to rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing preference for remote monitoring services in post-acute care
- The mobile operators segment accounted for the highest revenue share in the market owing to an increase in the number of mobile subscribers, improvements in network infrastructure, and rise in the use of 3G and 4G technologies
- North America dominated the market with a revenue share of 37.1% in 2022, owing to various factors including rising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing healthcare expenditure, growing geriatric population, and improved network infrastructure
Access the Global Digital Health Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Healthcare Analytics Market Report Highlights
The global healthcare analytics market is currently valued at USD 35.3 billion in 2022 and it is expected size to reach USD 167 billion expanding at a CAGR of 21.5% from 2022 to 2030.
- The descriptive analysis had a market share of 37.1% in 2021, owing to its use in understanding historical datasets
- The services segment was the largest component, due to the majority of healthcare industries relying on IT companies for their services
- On-premises delivery mode was the most prominent in the market, due to ease of access and security
- Financial applications recorded the highest revenue share owing to the fact that the healthcare industry has been under the burden to reduce costs and deliver better patient care, together
- Life science companies were the largest end-users due to the need for companies to develop better products, improve their profits and deliver cost-effective care to patients has been a priority
- The North American region has been a pioneer in the healthcare data analytics industry owing to the presence of key players in the market
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Digital Health Industry Data Book – Tele-Healthcare, mHealth, Healthcare Analytics and Digital Health System Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the digital health industry are –
- Apple Inc.
- AirStrip Technologies
- Google Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- CISCO Systems, Inc.
- Vocera Communications
- IBM Corporation (IBM Watson Health)
The digital health industry data book, compiled by Grand View Research, is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with a digital healthcare statistics e-book.
Go through the table of content of Digital Health Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets