Reports and Data’s Global Cortisone Market research report is an in-depth investigation that provides an industry-wide overview of existing and emerging growth patterns, end-user analysis, and other key data that has been tested and validated by industry experts and professionals. The report examines the market in terms of importance, share, size, demand and supply, patterns, competitive landscape, industrial chain analysis, and other important factors. The report also provides a detailed outlook for the industry’s driving and restraining forces, as well as micro and macroeconomic factors that are expected to influence its development.
The Cortisone market was valued at USD 1.15 billion in 2018 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 3.7%, with forecasts for 2026 eclipsing USD 1.54 billion. Cortisone is a naturally occurring glucocorticoid, it lower down the natural body defensive response. Cortisone is an inactive entity and get converted into the active metabolite “hydrocortisone” at the liver site. Earlier it was only used in a replacement therapy for adrenal insufficiency and as an anti-inflammatory agent, now the application has been expanded. The market is driven by increasing prevalence of chronic disease such as cancer and auto-immune disease, increasing geriatric population, increasing prevalence of allergic reactions.
Leading Players– Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Perrigo Company plc, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Crown Pharmaceuticals, Aptalis Pharma Canada Inc., ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merit Pharmaceutical, Sandoz
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2088
- The Rheumatoid Arthritis segment held a significant share of the global market in 2018. It is expected to reach CAGR 4.2% during the forecasted period, as it is the most prevalent autoimmune disease across the world
- On the basis of formulation of the cortisone, injection form leads the global market and generated revenue of USD 500.6 million in 2018. Increased prevalence of joint pain, inflammation and arthritic conditions are the key factor for the surge of the injecting pathway of the cortisone market
- Due to increasing disposable income and increasing awareness towards epidemic outbreak of various auto-immune disease market growth is booming in developing countries as well as developed countries.
- The Asia-Pacific market is estimated to be the fastest growing regional segment accounting market revenue of USD 331.6 million in 2018, and CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period; owing it to growing incidence of autoimmune disease and increased aged population in emerging countries of Asia Pacific, improved regulatory framework, and strong worldwide distribution network of cortisone manufacturers.
- North America is the chief revenue generator holding 32.6% of the market revenue share in 2018
- Eye Ointment
- Eye Drop
- Cream and Ointment
- Back pain
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The Cortisone market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Cortisone market.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cortisone-market
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Cortisone market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Cortisone market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Cortisone market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2088
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs