The global conditioner market size reached USD 9.14 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising popularity of organic and natural hair products and the hectic lifestyle of consumers are key factors driving market revenue growth.
The Global Conditioner market drivers and restraints Market report, released by Emergen research, provides the target audience with the key information pertaining to the global Conditioner market drivers and restraints Market industry. The research contains the details about the latest events in the Conditioner market drivers and restraints market including but not limited to the product launches, acquisition and mergers, collaborations and technology advancements with an aim to help business evangelists, product owners and marketing personnel understand what the future demands, customer preferences, consumption volume, production capacity and supply chain management of the Conditioner market drivers and restraints market will be like.
Deep conditioning with a strong conditioner can help reduce split ends by smoothing, nourishing, and revitalizing the hair strands which improves hair manageability which is one of the factors driving revenue growth of the market. Changing fashion trends are increasing applications of various chemical treatments, resulting in ever-changing requirements of consumers thereby driving various manufacturers to meet those concerns with continuous and new product advancements, which are projected to drive the conditioner market.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends, and challenges – Read our Sample Report right now!
However, the availability of various alternatives and the usage of chemical compounds which cause adverse effects are projected to restrain revenue growth of the market. Most hair conditioners contain hazardous chemicals such as parabens, which help in instant gratification to hair. Moreover, certain chemicals can cause allergic reactions and may affect hormones when used for a prolonged period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Rinse-out segment accounted for a comparatively larger revenue share in 2021. Easy application and the ability to close cuticles of the hair follicle as well as restore any moisture lost during the washing process are a few of the major factors driving revenue growth of the segment. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), it is recommended to use a rinse-out conditioner after every wash, ideally a few times per week.
- Supermarket & hypermarket segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period owing to the availability of a wide range of products from various brands in a single place. Easy accessibility to various options and product visibility are a few factors driving revenue growth of the segment as consumers can trust the products by verifying and testing them before making a purchase.
- Women segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. High preference among women for long, thick and lustrous hair, increasing use of hair styling products and chemical treatments as well as for improving texture and manageability of hair to avoid hair fall and breakage are some of the key factors driving revenue growth of the segment. Increasing incidences of hair loss specifically in conditions such as female pattern hair loss and alopecia areata among women is a major factor driving the growth of market.
- Conditioner market in Europe accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to rising hair-related concerns such as dull, dry, and frizzy hair, in addition, to an increase in hair fall problems. Growing demand for maintenance of healthy hair and self-grooming is a highly increasing demand for conditioner products from all age groups. Moreover, growing popularity of brands that are also constantly developing products free from chemical formulations and launching an innovative range of conditioners to cater to the rising demand for natural and organic hair care products is contributing to the growth of market.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Unilever, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, The Estée Lauder Companies, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., L\’Oréal Groupe, Procter & Gamble, Kao Corporation, Marico, Natura&Co, and Oriflame Cosmetics AG.
- On 30 May 2022, Unilever entered into an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Nutrafol which is a leading provider of hair wellness products. Currently, Unilever holds a minority stake of 13.2% in Nutrafol through Unilever Ventures. Nutrafol is positioned for sustained, scalable, and lucrative growth, with the majority of its revenue coming from a dedicated client base.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/conditioner-market
Emergen Research has segmented global conditioner market on the basis of type, distribution channel, end-users, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Drug stores
- Online stores
- Supermarket & hypermarket
- Specialty stores
- Mono-brand stores
- Department stores
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1283
Table of Contents:
Report Overview: It includes the objectives and scope of the study and gives highlights of key market segments and players covered. It also includes years considered for the research study.
Executive Summary: It covers industry trends with high focus on market use cases and top market trends, market size by regions, and global market size. It also covers market share and growth rate by regions.
Key Players: Here, the report concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, expansions, analysis of key players, establishment date of companies, and areas served, manufacturing base, and revenue of key players.
Breakdown by Product and Application: This section provides details about market size by product and application.
Profiles of International Players: Here, players are evaluated on the basis of their gross margin, price, sales, revenue, business, products, and other company details.
Market Dynamics: It includes supply All of the regions and countries analyzed in the report are studied on the basis of market size by product and application, key players, and market forecast.chain analysis, analysis of regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report.
Appendix: It includes details about research and methodology approach, research methodology, data sources, authors of the study, and a disclaimer.
Spider Silk Market
Medical Grade Tubing Market
Robotic Process Automation In Aerospace Market
Flying Car Market
Metaverse In Media And Entertainment Market
Bisphenol A Market
Bio Acrylic Acid Market
High Precision Asphere Market
Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices Market
Deep Space Exploration And Technology Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services