The Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup is a low-cost printer on the market. This printer is an excellent choice for use at home or in the office. You can easily complete a printing task in your home or office with the help of this printer. The Canon PIXMA TR4522 Wireless Setup is an excellent option for you to create an exceptional printing experience on your own. You can also use the WPS connection feature to connect the printer to your smartphone or tablet.
What exactly is the Canon Pixma TR4522?
The Canon PIXMA TR4522 is a multifunction printer that also includes a scanner. It is a wireless printer that can print and scan using a Wi-Fi connection. This printer can also print photos from your smartphone or tablet using the Canon PRINT app or Apple AirPrint. Using the WPS connection, you can easily connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. To connect the printer and router, simply press a single button on each device. You can, however, manually connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.
Manually Connecting the Printer and Router
If you recently purchased a new Canon Pixma TR4522 printer, you may want to connect it to WiFi for faster printing and faster results. Individuals who take this route, however, frequently end up in serious trouble because they are unaware of the entire process required to ij.start.canon TR4522 Setup to WiFi. Refer to the steps described and listed below for more information on connecting a Canon Pixma TR4522 printer to WiFi.
You must press the WPS button on both your printer and router. You must now select a network name from your Wi-Fi list. After that, enter the security code and press the Enter key on your keyboard. Following that, select the “Router Setup” option and then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You can now easily complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup by following the instructions on the screen.
How to Use WPS to Connect a Printer and a Router
To connect the printer and router, you must press a button on both. You can choose “WPS” from the list of Wi-Fi options. Following that, select the network name from your Wi-Fi list. After that, enter the security key and press the Enter button. You can now easily complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup by following the instructions on the screen. Using the WPS connection, you can connect your Canon printer to Apple AirPrint. You can, however, connect your printer manually.
How do I setup my wireless?
With these simple steps, you can connect your Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Printer to your wireless network for the first time. You do not need to connect your printer to your computer or router. Following installation, you can print from any computer or mobile device on the same network.
- To connect the printer and router, you must press a button on both. Next, select the network name from your Wi-Fi list. Then enter the security code and press the Enter button. To complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup, simply follow the instructions on the screen.
- Before beginning the wi-fi configuration, ensure that your printer is turned on by checking to see if the lamp is on fire.
- After reading the instructions on the printer control panel screen, press the Stop button.
- Click the setup button on the printer control panel.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup, then OK to confirm your connection.
- Select the WPS option from the wifi setup menu and then click Ok.
- Right now, go to your wifi router and look for the WPS button.
- When the WPS button appears on the router, tap and hold it for a few seconds.
- Tap the printer’s Ok button for two minutes.
- Tap Ok once more when a pop-up window appears on the printer’s screen.
- At this point, launch the driver installation wizard to finish the printer setup.
- You can use the aforementioned techniques if you have a WPS-enabled access point.
After completing the preceding steps, you can install a Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless printer on a variety of devices. In the unlikely event that you are still unable to complete the procedure of connecting a Pixma printer to WiFi, you can contact professionals via the official Canon Pixma TR4522 website and receive round-the-clock assistance.
References: Canon Pixma TR4522 Setup