Canon is highly known for their All-in-One and incredibly adaptable and reliable printers. Everyone can use these printers because they are easy to use and intuitive. setup instructions for the cannon at https //ij start cannon itself apart from rival companies by providing a large selection of printers that meet customer needs. Customers can easily print files by connecting to their cloud storage with the help of the printers with cloud capabilities that have been developed. Because of its multipurpose attachments, the Canon Printer is more productive. The printer’s actions can also be observed using a number of computer-based printer management programs, including Canon IJ Scan Utility, Canon IJ Network Tool, Canon Printer Utility, IJ Start Canon, Canon Network Scanner Selector EX, etc.
What are IJ Start Canon Utilities
The ij.start.canon uses software called the IJ Printer Utility or IJ Scan Utility to make printing and scanning chores simple. It gives the user the ability to test files and photos on any computer, regardless of whether it is running Windows or Mac OS. This software automatically saves the scanned statistics to a preset location. It allows users to explore folders on a computer, attach files to emails, and extract text from files.
How can I download IJ Scan Utility?
The printer or scanner may automatically identify the sort of object that has been placed on the platen glass or in the automatic document feeder with the use of the auto-experiment functionality in the IJ scan program.
- Make sure to keep your printer or scanner on show and prepared. Place the record’s printed side facing up on the platen.
- After starting the Canon IJ Scan Utility, choose the Settings tab.
- Use the Auto Scan option to specify the folder to save the scanned data in.
- Go back to the Home screen of the IJ Scan Utility and select the Auto icon option. Your printer or scanner will start scanning your file automatically.
- The scanned data will be consistently kept in the folder
- Canon has incorporated the IJ scan function within the MP Driver Package. Both Windows and Mac OS support it.
Also Read: Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup