The terms dairy farming and agriculture are co-related. Agriculture confers the food stock to livestock such as cows, buffalo, goats, sheep, and so on that give milk. Later, this milk is transferred to the dairy farms and supplied to the market for raw use, or various products are prepared from it, such as khoya, paneer, curd, buttermilk, etcetera. The production of milk on a large scale is only possible due to the technology and the engineers who establish new and new ways to handle the milk in a bulk form. Thus, its credit goes to the Dairy Equipment Manufacturers. Only due to the hard work of these equipment manufacturers dairy owners manage the bulk quantities of milk for several hours, affecting its taste.
Moreover, we talk about the Bulk Milk Cooler; it is a prominent form of container primarily used to store milk in tons and maintain its quality for more than 24 hours. In earlier periods, dairy owners had to supply whole milk within a few hours of its collecting so that it would not spoil. Still, these days, as compared to previous times, this equipment plays an indispensable role in managing milk quality for a long time.
Define the working of the Bulk Milk Cooler?
A bulk milk cooling tank is a significant and heavy bowl used to store milk in huge quantities and maintain its nutrients until it is not supplied to the market and homes. Since it entered dairy farming, it relieves the milk-made owners from the damage of milk. Nowadays, it has become their first and favorite choice.
It forms with stainless steel, so it does not affect milk’s quality. It is easy to clean after each milk collection or utilization. You can rent it from a dairy plant for some time or purchase it from the NK Dairy Equipment. It has an extensive cooling system in it that works with electricity. This system starts cooling the milk that you store in a bulk milk cooler, freezes your milk to the required temperature, and stops milk bacteria from entering it to spoil the milk’s quality. The storage capacity matters as per the size and milk consumption daily. The cooling temperature lies between three to four degrees celsius.
What benefits do you get from the Bulk Milk Cooling tank?
- The milk cools in the collection center. Thus, the curdling and souring alleviate and do not spoil it.
- The adulteration of milk and finding water in small milk tanks may eliminate because you store whole milk in a single container.
- Transportation costs may also reduce because you may not need to supply milk immediately or twice a day. You can provide it on the required days or once a day.
- It also declines your investment in small cans or their repair while destroying what you used to store the milk earlier.
- It also improves the quality of milk you sell on the leading dairy farm and generates more profit.
- You can wait while collecting milk to send it to the main farm from where it transfers to the market. Thus, bulk milk coolers confer flexibility in milk collecting.
- Farmers will be able to get more revenue for the better quality of milk.
- Chilling at the Main dairy may alleviate.
NK Dairy Equipment is your best body when you want to expand your milk farm by installing the best milk machines and equipment to earn more profit.