Breast Pump And Breastfeeding Accessories Industry Data Book Covers Breast Pump, Wearable Breast Pump & Breastfeeding Accessories Markets.
The global breast pump & breastfeeding accessories Industry size was estimated at USD 4.06 billion in 2021. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2030.
Breast Pump Market Report Highlights
The global breast pump market size was valued at USD 1.84 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 5.20 billion by 2030. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2030.
- In terms of product, closed system segment held the largest market share of 65.3% in 2021 and is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to its several benefits and high adoption, as compared to the open system.
- In terms of technology, electric pumps segment held the largest share in 2021 owing to its flexibility and ease of use.
- In terms of application, hospital grade segment held the largest market share in 2021, owing to the increasing number of hospitals and rising healthcare expenditure.
- North America is expected to dominate the market growth over the forecast period owing to the rising women’s employment and large presence of key players operating in the market.
Access the Global Breast Pump And Breastfeeding Accessories Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Wearable Breast Pumps Market Report Highlights
The global wearable breast pumps market size was valued at USD 349.99 million in 2021, and it is anticipated to reach USD 975.5 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.21% from 2022 to 2030.
- Based on components, the wearable pumps segment dominated the market with a share of 57.83% in 2021 and is also expected to witness the fastest growth rate owing to its increasing demand over the forecast period. As lactating mothers are becoming more aware of the importance and benefits of breastfeeding.
- On the basis of technology, the battery powered wearable breast pump segment dominated the market with a share of 48.64% in 2021. This can be credited to their lightweight and compact designs. Moreover, women can also easily stash them into their bags and are barely noticeable.
- North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 52.62% in 2021 owing to a rise in women’s employment rate in the U.S. and supportive reimbursement policies for wearable breast pumps.
Breastfeeding Accessories Market Report Highlights
The global breastfeeding accessories market size was valued at USD 2.22 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 3.90 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.45% from 2022 to 2030.
- Based on product, the breastmilk storage and feeding segment dominated the market with a share of over 15.0% in 2021 owing to an increase in the women’s employment rate
- The postpartum recovery accessories product segment is expected to register the fastest growth rate over the forecast period. An increase in the number of births is anticipated to have a significant impact on the use of postpartum recovery accessories
- Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share of over 40.0% in 2021 owing to the presence of a large target population and an increase in the birth rate
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Breast Pump And Breastfeeding Accessories Industry Data Book – Breast Pump, Wearable Breast Pump & Breastfeeding Accessories Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the breast pump and breastfeeding accessories industry are –
- Medela LLC
- Laura & Co.
- Newell Brands
- Washington University
- Fudan University
Grand View Research’s breast pump & breastfeeding accessories industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Breast Pump And Breastfeeding Accessories Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets