Global blockchain supply chain market is expected to surpass US$6.5 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 60%. The study presents detailed analysis of the market for all major countries across the globe.
The “Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market Analysis To 2030″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The Blockchain Supply Chain market report aims to provide an overview of the Blockchain Supply Chain market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global Blockchain Supply Chain market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Blockchain Supply Chain market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Major players operating in the global Blockchain Supply Chain Market:Blockchain Ltd., Bitfury, BTL Group Ltd., Chainvine Ltd, Guardtime, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Microsoft, OpenXcell, Ownest, Peer Ledger Inc., Provenance, PwC, Ripe.io, SAP SE, Sofocle Technologies (OPC) Pvt Ltd., VeChain Foundation, Venture Proxy Ltd., Wipro Limited amongst others.
For more information about this report visit @https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Blockchain-Supply-Chain-Market-2019-2027-190
Blockchain supply chain market is being fueled by rising demand from the logistics industry due to the need for improvements in productivity of the supply chain lifecycle. Logistics companies require innovative tracking technologies for assessment of their existing operations and finding potential areas for improvement. Product manufacturers also need a mechanism in order to trace the product across the lifecycle to gain insights regarding potential improvements and modifications in the same. These insights help them in future product developments along with improvements in manufacturing technologies. Blockchain can benefit manufacturers and distributors since the information pertaining to the product workflow is available to the users at every stage in a decentralized manner.
Blockchain technology is capable of completing transactions for the end-users with enhanced security when compared to traditional payment methods. This is primarily owing to the distributed ledger in which every block is updated during every transaction. The block updating helps in limiting cyber-attacks on financial transactions since the attackers have to modify the complete chain of blocks in order to validate their attack. Financial transactions make up a major part of any supply chain and hence, require protection for the same since the scale of transactions from organizations is larger than individual users. Companies currently providing blockchain solutions for the supply chain are capable of providing customized solutions as per client requirements. Market players in blockchain supply chain market are increasing their research initiatives in order to cater to supply chains of varying organization sizes.
Blockchain Supply Chain Market
- Goods and Distribution Tracking
- Smart Contracts
- Others (Forecasting, Freight Costing Etc.)
- Food and Beverages
- Heavy Machinery
- Postal Services
- Financial Services
- Others (Government, Media and Entertainment Etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Points Covered in the Report:
- The pivotal aspects considered in the Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market report consist of leading competitors functioning in the global market.
- The report encompasses company profiles prominently positioned in the global market.
- The sales, corporate strategies, and technological capabilities of leading manufacturers are also mentioned in the report.
- The driving factors for the growth of the Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market are explained exhaustively, along with an in-depth account of the end users in the industry.
- The report also explains critical application areas of the global market to readers/users.
- The report undertakes a SWOT analysis of the market. In the final section, the report features the opinions and views of industry experts and professionals. The experts also evaluate the export/import policies that might propel the growth of the Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market.
- The report on the Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market delivers valuable information for policymakers, investors, stakeholders, service providers, producers, suppliers, and organizations operating in the industry and looking to purchase this research document.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: IN +91-740-024-2424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna