The Global automotive camera market report provides vital information that prepares market players to give fierce competition to their toughest competitors based on growth, sales, and revenue, among other essential factors. The study has been conducted on the basis of inputs from the industry leaders.
In addition, in March 2019, the European Commission reached an interim agreement for revisions to the General Safety Regulation, which means new safety technologies will become mandatory in the region by 2022. New regulations will mandate all vehicles to have safety features, such as park assist system, Adaptive Cruise Control System (ACC), and Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS), which is expected to result in rapid increase in adoption of automotive cameras in various security systems.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/104
The report also discusses the key players involved in the market such as:
Major companies profiled in the market report include Intel Corporation (Mobileye, Inc.), Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Magna International, Inc., Valeo S.A., TRW Automotive U.S. LLC, Aptiv Plc, Autoliv, Inc., and Garmin, Ltd.
as well as new entrants in the market. It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others. The report also provides details about the company overview, business expansion plans, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, global market position, financial status, and consumer base.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What market size is the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market expected to reach over the forecast period?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market?
- Which factors are expected to hamper global market growth throughout the forecast period?
- Which key factors are expected to driver global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market during the forecast period?
- Which application segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-camera-market
Automotive Camera Market segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global automotive camera market on the basis of vehicle type, technology, application, and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Infrared Camera
- Thermal Camera
- Digital Camera
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Park Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) System
- Driver Monitoring System
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) System
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Passenger vehicles segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share during the forecast period, owing to rapid urbanization and high population growth, along with improving living standards, and high purchasing power of people in many parts of the world.
- Infrared camera segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing need for detecting obstacles even from a long range.
- Park assist system segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global market over the forecast period, due to increasing need for helping drivers to park vehicles with better precision.
- North America market is expected to account for a larger revenue share during the forecast period, owing to increasing need for safety and government initiatives for promoting adoption of self-driving vehicles in countries in the region.
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
- Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/104
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Automotive Camera Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Automotive Camera market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-advanced-metering-infrastructure-market