BONUS!!! Download part of TopExamCollection AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11WuNn6jne9zlOmBuAnROiQKr3wmzlpGC
You can see it is clear that there are only benefits for you to buy our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional learning guide, so why not just have a try right now, Moving your career one step ahead with AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional certification will be a necessary and important thing, Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Latest Guide Files Stay updated about all the necessary things you need to know about your exams, If you suffer from procrastination and cannot make full use of your sporadic time during your learning process, it is an ideal way to choose our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional training materials.
Common Traffic Types, Mentors are also very important https://www.topexamcollection.com/aws-certified-solutions-architect-professional-exam-torrent-8540.html when first introducing tools to the testing program, Familiarity with Eclipse, Userswith portable Macs also appreciate the fact that Examcollection AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Questions Answers TextEdit works entirely from memory, accessing the hard drive only to read and write files.
The original author often includes the changes in the next release of the software, You can see it is clear that there are only benefits for you to buy our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional learning guide, so why not just have a try right now?
Moving your career one step ahead with AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional certification will be a necessary and important thing, Stay updated about all the necessary things you need to know about your exams.
If you suffer from procrastination and cannot make full use of your sporadic time during your learning process, it is an ideal way to choose our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional training materials.
New AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Latest Guide Files Pass Certify | Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Examcollection Questions Answers: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
As you know, opportunities are reserved for those who are prepared, Please don’t worry about exam again, Now I will show you some of the advantages of our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional training materials for your reference.
With TopExamCollection’s training tool your Amazon certification AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exams can be easy passed, Every year there are thousands of candidates choosing our products and obtain certifications so that our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional valid exam simulations file is famous for its high passing-rate in this field.
We can ensure you a pass rate as high as 99%, The Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional dumps questions and answers in the pdf document are well organized and structured to familiarize you with the format of the test as well as the pattern of the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional questions.
For different needs, our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional certification exam questions are flexible and changeable.
NEW QUESTION 41
Your company has recently extended its datacenter into a VPC on AWS to add burst computing capacity as needed. Members of your Network Operations Center need to be able to go to the AWS Management Console and administer Amazon EC2 instances as necessary.
You don’t want to create new IAM users for each NOC member and make those users sign in again to the AWS Management Console.
Which option below will meet the needs for your NOC members?
- A. Use OAuth 2.0 to retrieve temporary AWS security credentials to enable your NOC members to sign in to the AWS Management Console.
- B. Use your on-premises SAML 2.0-compliant identity provider (IdP) to grant the NOC members federated access to the AWS Management Console via the AWS single sign-on (SSO) endpoint.
- C. Use Web Identity Federation to retrieve AWS temporary security credentials to enable your NOC members to sign in to the AWS Management Console.
- D. Use your on-premises SAML 2.0-compllant identity provider (IdP) to retrieve temporary security credentials to enable NOC members to sign in to the AWS Management Console.
NEW QUESTION 42
Your company plans to host a large donation website on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You anticipate a large and undetermined amount of traffic that will create many database writes.
To be certain that you do not drop any writes to a database hosted on AWS, which service should you use?
- A. Amazon RDS with provisioned IOPS up to the anticipated peak write throughput.
- B. Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) for capturing the writes and draining the queue to write to the database.
- C. Amazon ElastiCache to store the writes until the writes are committed to the database.
- D. Amazon DynamoDB with provisioned write throughput up to the anticipated peak write throughput.
There is no limit on the number of messages that can be pushed onto SQS. The retention period of the SQS is 4 days by default and it can be changed to 14 days. This will make sure that no writes are missed.
NEW QUESTION 43
An auction website enables users to bid on collectible items The auction rules require that each bid is processed only once and in the order it was received The current implementation is based on a fleet of Amazon EC2 web servers that write bid records into Amazon Kinesis Data Streams A single 12 large instance has a cron job that runs the bid processor, which reads incoming bids from Kinesis Data Streams and processes each bid The auction site is growing in popularity, but users are complaining that some bids are not registering Troubleshooting indicates that the bid processor is too slow during peak demand hours sometimes crashes while processing and occasionally loses track of which record is being processed What changes should make the bid processing more reliable?
- A. Refactor the web application to post each incoming bid to an Amazon SNS topic in place of Kinesis Data Streams Configure the SNS topic to trigger an AWS Lambda function that processes each bid as soon as a user submits it
- B. Refactor the web application to use the Amazon Kinesis Producer Library (KPL) when posting bids to Kinesis Data Streams Refactor the bid processor to flag each record in Kinesis Data Streams as being unread processing and processed At the start of each bid processing run; scan Kinesis Data Streams for unprocessed records
- C. Refactor the web application to post each incoming bid to an Amazon SQS FIFO queue in place of Kinesis Data Streams Refactor the bid processor to continuously consume the SQS queue Place the bid processing EC2 instance in an Auto Scaling group with a minimum and a maximum size of 1
- D. Switch the EC2 instance type from t2 large to a larger general compute instance type Put the bid processor EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group that scales out the number of EC2 instances running the bid processor based on the incomingRecords metric in Kinesis Data Streams
NEW QUESTION 44
What’s more, part of that TopExamCollection AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11WuNn6jne9zlOmBuAnROiQKr3wmzlpGC