Agro Textiles Industry Overview
The global agro textiles market size was valued at USD 9.05 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Rising product demand in the agriculture sector for better crop quality & increased productivity and technological advancements are expected to drive the market over the forecast period. An increase in product usage in various sectors, including aquaculture and horticulture, is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. Favorable government policies promoting sustainable practices in the agriculture and associated sectors, especially in developing regions like India and Indonesia, are also projected to augment the market growth.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the Global Agro Textiles market
The market in China is expected to exhibit significant growth due to the growing population resulting in higher agricultural productivity dependency. China is projected to lead the Asia Pacific regional market on account of its demographics, favorable economy, and rising demand for advanced textile from the country’s agriculture sector.
Agricultural textiles aid in improving crop quality and help in increasing overall productivity. Thus, the necessity to increase agricultural productivity to meet the growing demand for food has led to higher product demand in China. However, the market witnessed severe setbacks due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The market faces numerous challenges coping with the complexity of manufacturing processes, higher production costs, and fluctuating prices of raw materials, such as nylon, polyester, and wool. Technological developments and R&D investments for developing novel technologies are expected to offer ample scope for market growth over the forecasted period.
The global market witnessed a severe decline during the pandemic. The temporary closure of various industries and lockdowns across the world, disruption in the supply chain management, and overall imbalance in the demand-supply scenario are projected to have significant repercussions on the market in near future.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Smart Textiles Industry Research Reports.
- Transcritical CO2 Systems Market – The global transcritical CO2 systems market size to be valued at USD 110.43 billion by 2027 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.9% during the forecast period.
- Disposable Medical Gloves Market – The global disposable medical gloves market size was estimated at USD 9.85 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Agro Textiles Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global agro textiles market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Agro Textiles Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Anti-hail Nets and Bird Protection Nets
- Fishing Nets
- Agro Textiles Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Horticulture & Floriculture
- Agro Textiles Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the global Agro Textiles market include
- Beaulieu Technical Textiles
- Belton Industries, Inc.
- Meyabond Industry & Trading (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
- Capatex Ltd.
- Neo Corp International Ltd.
- Hy-Tex (U.K.) Ltd.
- Zhongshan Hongjun Nonwovens Co. Ltd.
- SRF Ltd.
- Tama Plastic Industry
- Hebei Aining Import and Export Co. Ltd.
- B&V Agro Irrigation Co.
Order a free sample PDF of the Agro Textiles Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519